The play Lilitarren ohorea (The Honour of the Lili Family) has real stages and historical characters, and is performed by a flesh and blood actor. In a monologue, the last inhabitant of the Lili lineage, Andre Madalen, takes visitors back to 1678, looking in on the different rooms of the house as they go.
The Honour of the Lili Family is performed in the Lili Palace. Information for those coming to see the play:
- Car park: found on the right-hand side on the way into Zestoa.
- Tickets: should be collected from the Ekainberri office in the centre of Zestoa:
- Tf. +34 943 86 88 11.
- General rate: 7.00€
- Reduced rate: 6.00€
- Children < 6 years old: Free
- There is a 5 minute walk from the car park to the office.
- Lili Palace: there is a 10 minute walk from the office to the palace. The play lasts for 25 minutes and visitors are asked to be punctual.